STEVE BROWNNovember 6
MIKE OLDHAMNovember 27
KAM BREITENBACHSteve BREITENBACHNovember 11
TOM DUNCANLeslie DeVera-DuncanNovember 11
LINDY BLACKBURNTanneNovember 12
GLENN PETTYJoan PettyNovember 21
SCOTT GOUGHLaurieNovember 24
JANICE BELLERRon BellerNovember 26
RON BELLERJan BellerNovember 26
CARL FINAMOREBeverlyNovember 28
TED SWEENEYNovember 3, 200312 years
LARRY BRUTLAGNovember 5, 200510 years
MELANIE BAKER-HOODNovember 22, 20123 years
TOM FURMANSKINovember 22, 20123 years
DAVID SELDENNovember 25, 20105 years
KEN CLAIBORNENovember 29, 20078 years
For an adventure in service to others, we invite you to join the Rotary Club of Parker
Congratulations to Chaparral Students of the Month!
Thanks to all who attended today. There were 27 Rotarians and 1 prospective member! A lot of great thoughts and suggestions were made. The thoughts/topics will be shared with all club members on December 3rd at our Club Assembly. Be sure to attend this meeting!
A great big thank you the members of the District Visioning Team who came and facilitated the meeting today. They were PDG Peter Ewing (Boulder), Linda Gallup (Evergreen), Mat Matson (Conifer) and Donna Connelly (Lakewood Foothills).
Thank you to the Parker Senior Center for hosting the event and serving a hot breakfast!
In an email to Parker Rotarian Don Clausen, Rocky Vista University medical student, Cynthia tells Don of the incredible experience they had this summer in Peru. We are so thankful that we had your support in helping us get more medical supplies to take with us. The picture is of the three students from Rocky Vista University with the medical kit they received from Project CURE.
9TH ANNUAL STATE OF THE STATE LUNCHEON REGISTER NOW!
- For all Rotarians, guests, business and community leaders, and prospective members
- The lunch program will include a report on the State of the State, with a focus on the challenges mental illness creates in our community and what can be done to address these challenges.
- Limited Seating Available. Registration closes December 1st.
- John Hickenlooper, Governor of the State of Colorado
- Katherine Switz, Senior Program Advisor for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, sharing her experiences living with mental health conditions while serving in management and senior executive positions with McKinsey & Company, General Electric, Unitus, and the Initiative for Global Development.
- The program will be emceed by Cheryl Preheim, Channel 9 News
Mental Health & Wellness Expo:
11:00 - 11:55 am and 1:30 -2:30 pm
Lunch Program: 12:00 - 1:30 pm
$60 per person | $600 per table of ten | Parking is FREE!
Menu: Herb Roasted Chicken Breast w/Mushroom Sauce,
Salad & Dessert
Jennifer let us know that the Crisis Center will be shifting their short-term shelter program model to providing long-term client advocacy. This will allow the Crisis Center to better service their clients and have a more long-term positive impact.